Oriental bank of Commerce (OBC) will start its recruitment process for filling up Probationary Officers (PO), Agriculture officers under specialist cadre.
Vacancies:1) Probationary officer – 325 posts
2) Agriculture officer – 100 posts
Scale I officer (PO)
- min.21 yrs & max. 30 yrs of age as on July 1, 2011
- Should be a graduate
- Total score in IBPS exam (TWS): 120 with 24 in each section (Gen) & 105 with 21 section-wise (others)
Agriculture officer (Specialist)
- Aged between 21-30 yrs, as on Dec 1, 2011
- Must have degree in agriculture or related subjects
- To have cleared IBPS specialist officer exam with TWS score of 112 (gen) & 104 (sc/st/obc/pwd)
How to apply:Rs.100 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.20 (others) should be paid as application fee through any branch of Oriental bank of commerce OR from any other bank using NEFT between 10 to 28.07.2012 only
On successful payment, logon to www.obcindia.co.in, visit the online registration page to fill required details & hit submit.
Important Dates:Register online from July 10 to 28, 2012
Date of interview will be intimated to shortlisted applicants
The detailed OBC PO recruitment notification 2012 available on Website