Uco Bank invites application for recruitment to the post of Clerks from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies in UCO Bank
Clerks: 1000 vacancies
Important Dates for recruitment in UCO Bank
- Opening date for online registration/ payment of application fee: 16 May 2012
- Closing date for online registration/ payment of application fee: 2 June 2012
Educational Qualification (as on 1 August 2011)
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. OR
- A pass with 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern)/ 11th Std. (11+1+3 pattern) or Intermediate/ Pre-University (SC/ST/OBC/EXS & PWD candidates pass only) OR
- A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/ SSC/ (old pattern)/ SSLC/ 10th Std. Examination (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent.(SC/ ST/ OBC/ EXS & PWD candidates passed with 50% marks in aggregate)
Proficiency in Official Language: Candidate should have proficiency in the Official Language of the State for which he/ she has applied.
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12
- Candidates should have appeared in CWE from a centre in a State for the vacancies he/ she wishes to apply.
Pay Scale: Rs 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/ 1-19300. DA, HRA, CCA, Graduation Pay, Medical, LFC, Terminal Benefits, other allowances etc. will be paid as per prevailing rules in the Bank depending upon place of posting.
Selection Procedure for recruitment in UCO Bank: Selection for the post of Clerk will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2011 and marks scored in the Interview (75 marks).
Depending on the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high IBPS score in Common Written Examination for Interview.
The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidate should have proficiency in the Official language of the State for which he/ she has applied.
There may be some questions in the local language at the time of interview.
How to Apply for recruitment in UCO Bank: Candidates need to apply online on the bank's website http://recruitment.ucobank.com/job_offers.htm
Application Fee: Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen category candidates is Rs 20 and fee for other category students is Rs 100.
The challan should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS. Application fee has to be paid through Fee Payment Challan at any of UCO Bank branches in cash. The fee needs to be paid in CBS Account Number and branch (as mentioned in Challan form) in the name & style of "UCO BANK CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012".
Obtain the applicant's Copy of Counterfoil of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name (b) Transaction ID/ Scroll Number (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
Apply online by re-visiting the Recruitment link appropriate places. Fill in all other required details therein and click on the "SUBMIT" button at the end of the Online Application form. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with call letter at the time of interview or otherwise they will be disqualified.
The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission, if shortlisted for Interview.
For more information, please CLICK HERE