Bank of Baroda invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 (details of state-wise, category-wise vacancies and cut-off marks as given below) subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
ClericalTotal Posts: 2000
Salary : Basic Pay in Time Scale of Rs.7200 – 19300 plus DA, HRA, etc. as per Bipartite Settlement amended from time to time.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years
Educational Qualification : Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India, OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
Essential Requirement :
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011 (as stipulated above)
- Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
- Should be able to read, write and speak English.
- Should possess proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local/State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and in which they have qualified.
- Should be computer literate (proficient in MS Office Basic Applications).
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) = Rs.50/-
- GEN/ OBC = Rs.150/-
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link 'Careers - Ongoing Recruitment Exercises'. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda 'RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL PERSONNEL - PROJECT 2012'.
- Payment of Application Fees : 24.03.2012 to 10.04.2012
- Opening date for Online Registration : 24.03.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas ) : 10.04.2012